1-Year Share Certificate Special
Help Your Savings Climb HigherEarn 5.00% on a 1-Year Certificate up to $1,000 with our Enjoy Life Certificate.
- Minimum deposit of $500.
- Fixed rate for the entire term.
- Option to have dividends posted to your certificate, transferred to other share (savings) accounts or sent to you by mail.
- Open three or more Certificates with different maturity dates at the same time, such as a 1, 2, and 3-year Certificate.
- At the end of each year re-invest your matured Certificate into a new 3-year Certificate, allowing you to benefit from higher-rate 3-year Certificates rather than 1-year Certificates.
- Continue to re-invest maturing Certificates into a new 3-year Certificate. This laddering strategy will enable you to have liquidity and flexibility when you need it since one or more Certificates will always be approaching maturity.
To open your certificate, just stop by a branch.
Click here to view our current rate page.
*Enjoy Life Certificate requires minimum deposit and balance of $500 in new money into 12-month share certificate opened between 5/13/2019 – 6/30/2019 to obtain 5.00% APY (Annual Percentage Yield). Maximum deposit $1000. Limit of one “Enjoy Life Certificate” per primary account holder per unique Social Security Number.
**To obtain APY on all other Share Certificates shown requires a minimum deposit and balance of $500. No limits on maximum deposit or number of accounts per Social Security number.
All APYs shown are accurate as of 5/13/2019. We reserve the right to end or modify this offer including rates at any time without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Penalty for early withdrawal may apply. Credit Union Membership is required and eligibility restrictions apply. Contact us at 412-650-2600 for rate and account details. Federally Insured By NCUA.
NOT A MEMBER**?
Open a savings account with a minimum deposit of just $5.00 to join Century Heritage Federal Credit Union! Submit an ONLINE MEMBERSHIP REQUEST now!
**Contact the credit union for membership eligibility. Certain restrictions may apply.