CHFCU Mobile Banking
All you need to do to get started is a Century Heritage account and a mobile device… It’s that easy!
Download CHFCU Mobile:
Key Features of CHFCU Mobile
Quick Login Options
Username, Password, Questions… there must be a better way!
There is: Access your account on the fly using one of 4 mobile login options:
- Face* — Use your device’s front facing camera with facial recognition to log in.
- Voice* — Access your account by speaking a passphrase.
- Fingerprint* — Use your device’s fingerprint reader to log in.
- PIN — Use a 4-digit pin to access your account.
No time to stop by a branch? No problem. Deposit your check from anywhere with built in Mobile Deposit.
- Deposit checks to your account with the built in camera on your mobile device.
- Fast and secure.
- No need to visit a branch or ATM to deposit your checks.
Need to make a payment, but can’t get to your computer?
— Never miss a Bill!
- Make payments to any of your payees, at home or on the go, with Bill Pay built into CHFCU mobile.
- Know when you’ve paid with in-app payment history.
- Balances — view your account balances and transaction history.
- Transfers — transfer money between your accounts.
- Apply – for a loan or credit card following the links in-app.
- Locations — find the branches and Surcharge–Free ATMs in your area.
- Contact Us — for any questions or for more information.
*Face, Voice, and Fingerprint authentication methods in CHFCU Mobile are only available on devices with the corresponding capability. Available features may vary by device.
Mobile Banking FAQs
- First, please contact us to enable your online account. Why: for security purposes, we keep the accounts of members who are not registered for It’s Me 247 Online Banking locked to prevent unauthorized access. When you contact us, we will verify your identity and enable your online access in just a few seconds. Once we enable your account, we will provide you with your username and password. You have 24 hours to complete your registration before it locks again.
- Second, log in to your account with the username and password we provided you in the previous step. When you do so, you will be asked to create your own password for your account.
- Third, complete your registration by choosing security questions and creating answers to them. You are now registered for It’s Me 247 Online Banking and CHFCU Mobile!
- Secure your mobile device with a password or passcode, or biometric login if supported by your device.
- Make sure no one is looking over your shoulder when logging in to and using CHFCU Mobile.
- Always log out when you are finished using CHFCU Mobile.
- Never share your mobile device passcode or CHFCU login information with anyone.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- How Do I Enroll In Mobile Deposit?
- On the bottom menu bar of the mobile app, click the “Move Money” icon and select “Deposit Check.” From here, you’ll be prompted to sign into your online account where you may select “register.”
After your registration has been submitted, your account will be reviewed within one business day and should your account be approved, you will be notified via email.
- Will I Need A Different Username And Password For Mobile Deposit?
- No! Your It’s Me 247 Online Banking credentials will log you in to both online banking and mobile deposit.
- Is There A Fee To Use Mobile Deposit?
- No – our Mobile Deposit product is free to all eligible members.
- What Devices Are Currently Supported?
- As long as you can use the Century Heritage Mobile App, you will be able to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
- Can Any Member Enroll In Mobile Deposit?
- The following are requirements that must be met for initial approval to use the Mobile Deposit Service:
- Have been a member of the Credit Union for more than 30 days
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are enrolled in Online Banking with a valid email address
- Account must be in good standing
- Current cell phone number must be on file
- You must not have incurred a charge off or loss on any CHFCU account – Outstanding or Paid.
We reserve the right to deny access to the Mobile Deposit service at any time due to any adverse circumstances with your membership account, including, but not limited to, intentional fraud or loan default.
- Do I Need To Provide Any Additional Information On My Check When Using Mobile Deposit?
- Yes – Endorsements must be made on the back of the share draft or check within 1 1/2 inches from the top edge, although we may accept endorsements outside this space.
Your endorsement must include “For Remote Deposit only at Century Heritage FCU” followed by (Your Signature) . Any loss we incur from a delay or processing error resulting from an irregular endorsement or other markings by you will be your responsibility.
- Do I Need To Keep My Check After Submitting It Using Mobile Deposit?
- Yes. After you receive confirmation that we have received an image, you must securely store the original check for 30 calendar days after transmission to us and make the original check accessible to us at our request.
- How Long Does It Take For A Check To Post Using Mobile Deposit?
- All deposits are subject to review during between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Funds from mobile deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- What Accounts Can I Deposit To?
- Members can make deposits to their personal savings and checking accounts only.
- Where Can I Find A History Of My Mobile Deposits?
- After logging in, you can select “View Mobile Check Deposit History.” This will provide you with the last 30 days of mobile deposit transactions and their current status.
- My Check Image Keeps Getting Rejected, What Am I Doing Wrong?
- For security reasons, there are certain aspects of each check that must be clearly identifiable with each photo image. If any of these aspects are not clearly identifiable, your check may come back rejected. Here are a few tips for best photo quality:
- Lay the check on a flat, well-lit surface. If the check is crumpled or folded, do your best to flatten it out.
- If you have a check with a light background, be sure to take the picture on a solid, darker surface to show contrast between check and background.
- Be sure that all four corners of your check are entirely within the frame that is provided on the screen.
- Hold steady. Be sure that the check is not blurry.
- Avoid shadows.
- Are There Limits To The Checks Members Can Deposit?
- Yes – the following limits have been put in place for Mobile Deposit:
- Maximum Dollar Amount per Deposit: $5,000
- Maximum Dollar Amount per Day: $5,000
- Maximum Number of Items per Day: 5
- Rolling 30 Day Limit: $25,000