Share Draft Account – Checking
Our checking account offers you easy access to your funds along with many other benefits.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card
- eStatements (Electronic Statements) Provided through online banking only.
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Electronic Bill Pay (Free with It’s Me 247 Enrollment)
- Mobile Apps and Browser
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft protection from other Century Heritage accounts
- First 12 checks – free
- Online check re-ordering
- Surcharge Free ATMs
MasterCard® EMV Chip Debit Card
Our MasterCard EMV Chip Debit Card provides you with a convenient way to pay for purchases or to withdraw cash from ATMs. Your purchases and withdrawals are automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Use your card at Century Heritage owned ATMs or at any surcharge free ATM location found through the buttons above.
- Use the card at an ATM to transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account.
- Use your card to pay for purchases wherever the MasterCard is accepted.
- Avoid making a trip to an ATM and a potential surcharge by requesting cash back when making a purchase at most merchant locations.
Surcharge Free ATMs
Over 90,000+ Surcharge free ATMs are available worldwide to our members through the Allpoint, CU Here, MoneyPass, SUM, and CU$ ATM networks! To find an ATM location near you, click on the buttons below:Find a Surcharge Free ATM >>
Safe and Secure with
Mastercard® ID Theft Protection™
With your Century Heritage Mastercard, you get premier protection for your account: Mastercard® ID Theft Protection™. This exclusive service is provided at no additional charge to you!
You can confidently make purchases with your Century Heritage Mastercard Credit and Debit Card, secure in the knowledge that you’re protected by one of the industry’s leading security programs – exclusively from Mastercard!
The Mastercard® ID Theft Protection™ program:
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change or a new account opened in your name.1
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.1
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white glove service, that assigns a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.1
Activate your ID Theft Protection benefits now.
Did you know that 14.4 million people were victims of identity fraud in the U.S. in 2018?*
With Mastercard® ID Theft Protection™ Certified identity theft resolution specialists are available 24/7 to help protect you. Plus, you can monitor your identity risk level from the easy-to-use online platform.
Activate now to enjoy your benefits included with your Century Heritage Mastercard for no additional charge.2
Take control of your Century Heritage Mastercard with Card Controls in the Mobile App. Learn More Here.
Don’t have a Century Heritage Mastercard? Explore the Benefits
1Cardholders will need to register for ID Theft Protection. Cardholders who enrolled prior to July 1, 2019, will have to re-enroll with Generali Global Assistance, Inc. at the link provided in the enrolled cardholder notices. Certain terms, conditions and exclusion apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD. Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard are registered trademarks, and Mastercard ID Theft Protection and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2019 Mastercard. All rights reserved. *2019 Identity Fraud Study: Fraudsters Seek New Targets and Victims Bear the Brunt
2To bring you this benefit, Mastercard has partnered with Generali Global Assistance, Inc., an industry leader in identity protection and fraud detection. Valid for the Cinfed Mastercard® Platinum. Mastercard, the Mastercard Brand Mark and Priceless are registered trademarks and Mastercard ID Theft Protection and Priceless Cities are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2019 Mastercard 3Certain terms and conditions apply to ShopRunner membership.
Direct Deposit / Go Direct
Save time and have instant access to your funds when you sign up for Direct Deposit. Have all or part of your pay automatically deposited into your credit union account. No holds, no waiting in lines – just convenient access! Our Routing Number (ABA) is 243380516.
Direct deposit is safer, easier and more convenient than getting a paper check in the mail. Yet despite the advantages, many people who rely on Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) still get checks.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Banks are sponsoring Go Direct >>, a campaign to motivate people who receive federal benefit checks to use direct deposit.