Our checking account offers you easy access to your funds along with many other benefits.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card
- eStatements (Electronic Statements) Provided through online banking only.
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Electronic Bill Pay (Free with It’s Me 247 Enrollment)
- Mobile Apps and Browser
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft protection from other Century Heritage accounts
- First 12 checks – free
- Online check re-ordering
- Surcharge Free ATM access (click buttons below to locate an ATM near you)
MasterCard® EMV Chip Debit Card
Our MasterCard EMV Chip Debit Card provides you with a convenient way to pay for purchases or to withdraw cash from ATMs. Your purchases and withdrawals are automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Use your card at Century Heritage owned ATMs or at any surcharge free ATM location found through the buttons above.
- Use the card at an ATM to transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account.
- Use your card to pay for purchases wherever the MasterCard is accepted.
- Avoid making a trip to an ATM and a potential surcharge by requesting cash back when making a purchase at most merchant locations.
Direct Deposit / Go Direct
Save time and have instant access to your funds when you sign up for Direct Deposit. Have all or part of your pay automatically deposited into your credit union account. No holds, no waiting in lines – just convenient access! Our Routing Number (ABA) is 243380516.
Direct deposit is safer, easier and more convenient than getting a paper check in the mail. Yet despite the advantages, many people who rely on Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) still get checks.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Banks are sponsoring Go Direct >>, a campaign to motivate people who receive federal benefit checks to use direct deposit.