Objective Financial Advice for Main Street investors
What are your financial goals and dreams? What challenges do you face in pursuing them? What concerns you most about today’s investment environment? Our focus is on helping you create a sound financial plan that addresses your individual goals and dreams. It begins when we listen; when we understand what you are striving to accomplish. Learn more about the ways we can help.Learn MoreLPL Client Log On
For higher yields and worry-free investing, choose one of our Share Certificates with a minimum deposit of only $500.00.
- Terms range from 6 months to 5 years.
- Fixed rate for the entire term.
- Dividends may be posted to your certificate, transferred to other share (savings) accounts or sent to you by mail.
- Maturity notices are sent 10 days prior to maturity providing you with time to review our investment options.
Saving for retirement is easy with our Traditonal and Roth IRA share (savings) and certificate accounts. Coverdell IRAs are also available to help you save for your child’s education.
- IRA share (savings) accounts start with as little as $25.00.
- Automatic transfers from other share (savings) accounts to your IRA savings.
- IRA certificate accounts start with a minimum deposit of $500.00
- Certificate terms range from 6 months to 5 years.
- Fixed rate for the entire certificate term.
Retirement Central provides a wealth of retirement planning information. The cornerstone of Retirement Central is the 11 life stage tutorials that organize retirement planning education around major life events. You will find an FAQ section organized across numerous products, including several categories for IRA related topics. Within Retirement Central, you will be able to access more information on our retirement services and print any necessary forms. Articles will be added to Retirement Central monthly focusing on timely, consumer-orientated retirement plan topics.Learn More
The Market Index Certificate (MIC) is a unique deposit investment for members who would like to share in the potential profits that a rising stock market offers while at the same time limiting the risk associated with any potential downturn.
MIC’s offer a great opportunity to diversify the risk and market exposure of a member’s investment by combining exposure to a broad-based index with the safety of principal protection.
The Market Index Certificate is available to both share and IRA certificate investors in terms of 3 and 5 years.
Advantages of Market Index Certificates:
- NCUA Insured
- Principal Protection
- Un-capped upside dividend potential without sacrificing safety.