At Century Heritage, we strive to offer our members competitive, affordable mortgage products that still maintain local, friendly service. Whether you are looking to buy your first home or refinance your existing home loan we have an experienced team to help you reach your goals.View Mortgage Loans >>
Home Equity Loans
Borrow the equity in your home for home improvements, debt consolidation or any reason. We offer a variety of terms from 3 to 20 years. The interest you pay may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor).View Home Equity Loans >>
CHequity Line of Credit
This low rate line of credit lets you borrow against the equity of your home by simply writing a check.View CHequity Line of Credit >>
Whether you are looking to finance a new or used car, truck or recreational vehicle, we have the rate and term you need to fit your budget.View Vehicle Loans >>
A variety of terms and rates are available for your convenienceView Unsecured Loans >>
Mastercard® Credit Cards
Everyday shopping is easy with your Century Heritage credit card.View MasterCard Credit Cards >>
Get some of our lowest interest rates by securing a loan with your savings, money fund or certificate account. Plus – your account continues to earn dividends!View Secured Loans >>
Smart Option Student Loan®
For college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans, Century Heritage has partnered with Sallie Mae to bring you loans with great repayment options and competitive rates.
Click here to apply and learn more details.
Online Loan ApplicationApply Online >>
Loan Protection ProductsApply Online >>
Loan RatesView Loan Rates >>
Small Business LoansView Business Loans >>
CHFCU: NMLS # 462056
State National – Proof of Insurance
On MyLoanInsurance.com, borrowers can view:
- A brief video to help comply with requirements and understand Collateral Protection Insurance.
- View a timeline of insurance transactions in an intuitive, calendar-based format, showing the history of activity that has taken place on their account.
- Obtain an account summary showing current insurance status, carrier, effective date and expiration date.
- Upload insurance documents.
- Submit insurance information via a form for an outbound call.
- View notices sent and print copies.
- View CPI Certificates, if any exist on the loan.
- Access FAQs regarding insurance requirements.